Yorkshire Laser Sheet Metal Fabrication
Yorkshire Laser and Fabrication is a byword for experience and expertise in sheet metal fabrication. We combine experience with innovation to ensure we can design and deliver the most up to date, reliable and sustainable solutions to your sheet metal fabrication problems. Harnessing the benefits of modern technology, we are the ‘go to’ experts in sheet metal laser fabrication, laser profiling, CNC punching, and CNC folding.
Sheet Metal Work
Accuracy is a byword for us so we have combined traditional skills with 21st century technology and automation to provide:
- Sheet Metal Laser profiling
- CNC punching
- CNC folding
- Inserting, tapping and countersinking
- Studding and spot welding processes
- MAGS and TAGS welding to coded standards in Mild Steel, Aluminium and Stainless
- Expert finishing of materials especially in stainless steel fabrication
Plus, Yorkshire Laser sheet metal fabrication offers a complete offline design service using the latest 3D modelling software package from Solid Works.
Sheet Metal Enclosures
Whether it is a mild steel, stainless steel or aluminium enclosure, we can create any size, shape or complexity that you require, and we can supply them complete with hinges, handles, locks, seals as well as a variety of internal and external painted finishes.
In short, we specialise in delivering finished sheet metal enclosures in all shapes and sizes ready for you to install your components. We can work with you to ensure that the sheet metal fabrication you require is made to suit your specifications exactly, saving you time and money.
We are sheet metal fabrication industry experts in:
- Mild Steel fabrication
- Stainless Steel fabricators
- Aluminium sheet fabrication
- Galvanised and Zintec materials
Our sector expertise includes:
- sheet metal enclosures
- shop fittings
- conveyer parts
- components for OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers)